We’re here to support people who are experiencing moderate to severe Mental Ill Health.
The service can be tailored to help support you to build on your strengths and to make a positive change. You can achieve this through;
- Personal support plans
- Access to information & advice
- Signposting/reference to other services
- 1:1 support with a Bridge Builder
- Peer support
- Exploring opportunities to develop and learn new skills
- By sharing your existing skills with others, joining in with existing activities or just accessing some space where you can feel safe and be with other people who have had similar experiences.
- You will be given space to talk and be listened to and to build new friendships with people who have similar interests.
We also work with people experiencing Social Isolation, lack of motivation or difficulty coping with the stress and pressures of everyday life (this is not a complete list). The service is open to adults (18+) living in Gloucestershire and those making transition from young peoples to adult services. You must be registered with a Gloucestershire GP